Serilda the Malevolent

Serilda Malevolent - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Nov, 2018 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 589
5th Aug, 2018 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

I am a quiet person but fierce when I have to stand up for my own rights. My mother was the same so she named me Serilda which basically means "War Maiden". I am snow white in complexion with black eyes and hair making my appearance sort of 'witchy'. I am thin and of average height with features that may be considered 'cute'. I have an interest in all classes but feel attracted to magic at times. I do not let any pride get in the way of what I want to obtain so I always use my skills to get the desired results.

Sponsored Links:
5th Aug, 2018 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Advisor Description

Having someone wealthy as my advisor had a certain amount of security attached to it even if I was not sharing in their wealth, so when I found out Mlinda was going to be my godmother in kind I was delighted. I felt I was being 'taken care of' by mother even though she was not around. I talked with Mlinda after she approached me. She told me the history of my family and a few things I did not know. I am ready to see where all this leads me.

14th Sep, 2018 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Fun With Eggs Burlesque Competition

I did a ridiculous thing by putting on a costumecostume while trying to run around an obstacle course. It took me many many tries but I finally did it and with this extra PPs I can get my strength up.

20th Sep, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Serilda the Malevolent is raised. I, Serilda, have died but am alive again! Mine sins hath doomed me for the 1st time all because of my surprised past in this medieval world. I need to changeth mine pursuit.

20th Sep, 2018 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Most handsome gentleman of Serilda

What a handsome man he was that passed in the market place today. A tall broad shouldered man with dark features and light blue eyes with a smile that made butter out of me. I saw him today and only by chance because I was busy tending to other things. When I saw him I was amazed and stood staring. I know he saw me but I did not care because I wished we could be a couple but that was only my wish as he continued to walk by.

12th Nov, 2018 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

Serilda the Malevolent Lives!. Mine drawbacks hath doomed me for the 2nd time all because of my surprised past in this work of fiction. I need to changeth mine end in view.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Nov, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent

I, Serilda, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

16th Nov, 2018 - 4:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

I was surprised into giving someone a gold piece rather than slaying them right there on the spot. I guess at the time I was not thinking right because they jumped out at me but I should have known better and read the situation differently after all, what has my reflex training done?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Serilda the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,