Serilda the Malevolent - Page 3 of 6

I want to be a Ruler of Kings I do want to - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jan, 2019 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 589
27th Dec, 2018 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk are very interesting. They are full of life and opinions about everything around them. I have learned to take what is facts and leave the fiction alone otherwise I might find myself spinning in circles trying to find out what to do next.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2018 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

A Woodsman attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Woodsman dead.

30th Dec, 2018 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Finding a job

Initially I thought that the jobs did not pay much and were awful but then I started to focus on things that I was good at rather than the things I was trying to get a few gold pieces for, Now I have enough gold to do the things I need to like learning.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 3 Malevolent Serilda

Wish I could change this about myself

A very good question was asked of me and I had to reflect on it before I could write about it in this journal. I believe I wasted a lot of time so my own procrastination has led to my not being able to succeed in the way that I will like. I am getting older, not younger- I should be further along.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder. The Marauder attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder. Like my story?

22nd Jan, 2019 - 12:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

Let it be known that I, Serilda, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2019 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent - Page 3

The Resurrection of Serilda the Malevolent. Mine astounded 4th awakening. Was it a reality of tears. I need to changeth mine motive.

24th Jan, 2019 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I do want to be a ruler of kings but at what cost? The road is difficult and there is opposition everywhere I turn. There are those who want to oppose what is rightfully mine but I suppose that is how the universe is set: balancing power.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Serilda the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,