Serilda the Malevolent - Page 4 of 6

Thoughts on the Chancellor The Chancellor is - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Feb, 2019 - 4:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 589
4th Feb, 2019 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dark Elf. The Dark Elf attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dark Elf. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2019 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

4th Feb, 2019 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

With the little gold I have I have left Llafair and came back to town in order to learn some necessary skills. I honestly feel that I have been neglecting hat part of me and its making combat more difficult than it should be. When my training is done we can get caught up.

5th Feb, 2019 - 10:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 4 Malevolent Serilda

Today, I have purchased one of the abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Serilda the Malevolent".

9th Feb, 2019 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

The Town Guard

I haven't gotten into trouble with the town guard so I have no opinions about them as yet. I guess like any low end job they are hated for enforcing the law but they are necessary for peace inside and outside the town.

10th Feb, 2019 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

House of Sorrows

I feel that I understand what the father in the forest is going through because I have a cousin with a similar unbroken spell that affects the lives of all those at their home. Their can be moments of peace and then other times their can be a lot of anger similar to what I interpret as the orcish time. The main thing is the love invested by parents no matter what their child is experiencing, they are there to support them. Now the idea of being the creator is curious because if the father is the creator then who is the deity that brought me here and gave me this destiny? Yet a creator should not be bound so its likely that his job is to create but there are higher creators or gods that also does things beyond the father's control.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2019 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I had an interesting day. I met a man who lives in his hut with two children that are under an unusual spell. He gave me a special ring to wear that adds to my stamina. This will aide me quite a lot as I encounter my enemies in battle.

12th Feb, 2019 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The Chancellor is apart from the rest of society so he does not know or does not care to know what is going on at the ground level. This is evident when you try to have an audience with him and his guards do not permit you. I have not had any interest since my first attempt and it was only out of curiosity.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Serilda the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,