Serilda the Malevolent - Page 5 of 5

Favorite Skill training I love the boost I - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1.9 Day(s) Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed Q
ROK II Text RPG Character 589
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

Level: 4
Action: Living
ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent - Page 5

I have defeated a Black Bear. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Serilda the Malevolent.

Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Message to Advisor

I left the town because I think I need to stop cowering. I also have been low on gold so there was no use being around as a pauper. On the other extreme I can barely keep myself in one piece at Llafair with so any attacks from both beast and man.

Post Date: 6.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Serilda the Malevolent is raised. Be it known to all that Serilda the Malevolent hath returned in the 5th resurrection.

Post Date: 6 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Page 5 Malevolent Serilda

Drinking at the Tavern

I limit my drinks at the tavern because I have first had experience of how some of the men try to take advantage of the women there. They use drunkenness as an excuse but I think their minds are full of lust. What I do is have enough to quench my thirst and then move on.

Post Date: 4.3 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

I, Serilda, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 3.9 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

Renting a room at the Tavern

Tavern rooms aren't fancy but they are useful when you don't have your own home. I usually sleep very well so the noise or strangeness of the unfamiliar surroundings does not affect me. Besides its just a shelter for a day or two until you can do better.

Post Date: 1.9 Day(s) Ago / Post ID: #
Serilda
Fisher

ROK II

Fantasy
(+)

Page 5 Serilda Malevolent

Favorite Skill training

I love the boost I get from weapon specialization as it gives me a very good advantage in combat. Of course the main problem with this skill is the amount of gold it requires to learn. While it is worth it the process is slow because of the cost and time but it is my favorite skill.

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Serilda the Malevolent

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

shout Shoutbox!

22nd Feb, 2019
11:09am GMT
JB: See the plans we have for 2019 in our Newsletter: January 2019.

JB: A summary of what has been done is in our Newsletter: December 2018.

JB: Currently, working towards merging many Boards.

JB: You can now Search within a Thread via the Thread Options Menu button at the top right of any Thread.

JB: Added a new MENU button to the top right which keeps all the links neat and in one place. As time goes by this will populated with more information and options.

JB: We upgraded our code. We are using the latest version of PHP. Please let us know if you get any errors.

JB: Hello , you can see what is happening in the Community via our latest Newsletter: HERE!

Enter Your Shout:

Shout Back Now

Highlights

Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Xxbellaxx 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Hunter 6th Feb, 2019 - 1:10pm Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Darkusrays 2nd Feb, 2019 - 9:23pm Discuss It!
Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Wizard 1st Feb, 2019 - 7:38pm Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Odessa 17th Jan, 2019 - 4:03pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Madison 12th Jan, 2019 - 6:21pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Pagan 17th Dec, 2018 - 3:10am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By ILoveSMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:05pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!