Serilda the Malevolent - Page 5 of 6

Standing Statue Burlesque Competition I entered - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2019 - 8:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 589
14th Feb, 2019 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent - Page 5

I have defeated a Black Bear. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Serilda the Malevolent.

Sponsored Links:
14th Feb, 2019 - 5:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Message to Advisor

I left the town because I think I need to stop cowering. I also have been low on gold so there was no use being around as a pauper. On the other extreme I can barely keep myself in one piece at Llafair with so any attacks from both beast and man.

16th Feb, 2019 - 12:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Serilda the Malevolent is raised. Be it known to all that Serilda the Malevolent hath returned in the 5th resurrection.

16th Feb, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 5 Malevolent Serilda

Drinking at the Tavern

I limit my drinks at the tavern because I have first had experience of how some of the men try to take advantage of the women there. They use drunkenness as an excuse but I think their minds are full of lust. What I do is have enough to quench my thirst and then move on.

18th Feb, 2019 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

I, Serilda, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

18th Feb, 2019 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

Renting a room at the Tavern

Tavern rooms aren't fancy but they are useful when you don't have your own home. I usually sleep very well so the noise or strangeness of the unfamiliar surroundings does not affect me. Besides its just a shelter for a day or two until you can do better.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Feb, 2019 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent - Page 5

Favorite Skill training

I love the boost I get from weapon specialization as it gives me a very good advantage in combat. Of course the main problem with this skill is the amount of gold it requires to learn. While it is worth it the process is slow because of the cost and time but it is my favorite skill.

22nd Feb, 2019 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Standing Statue Burlesque Competition

I entered a very strange contest today that I would not have done if I weren't focused on my path towards being the next ruler of kings. I had to stand almost completely naked like a statue without moving. It took me several tries but I was eventually able to do it.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Serilda the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,