Serilda the Malevolent - Page 2 of 6

Mysterious Person at the Tavern A man in a - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2018 - 12:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 589
19th Nov, 2018 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent - Page 2

Reflections on your mother

She was a true role model and I loved her but the way she died was heartless and a revenge so great is brewing in my heart. It is my aim to vanquish anyone the opposes me and should I ever find the people who did this they will wish they weren't born.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2018 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Message to Advisor

Mlinda this will sound silly but I found a gold piece on the road and I wasn't sure if I should pick it up. I feel like I'm being watched. I decided to take it anyway because I am low on gold and the situation was tempting but should I have left it there?

21st Nov, 2018 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Serilda the Malevolent is raised. I am still Serilda the Malevolent even if this adventure of life doth maketh me amazed the 3rd time over.

25th Nov, 2018 - 4:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 2 Malevolent Serilda

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Serilda than otherwise might have been known.

18th Dec, 2018 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Malevolent Serilda

Message to Advisor

Do not talk to me about ethics as I feel what I did today is for the greater cause. I saw a woman who had her gold exposed. She was asleep and made it easy for me to take it. I feel this was made possible for me rather than mere luckluck so I took it without regret.

19th Dec, 2018 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda the Malevolent

Reflections on your father

My father I never knew is like hearing a story from a story book. You hear the story but can only imagine what took place. I do not even remember what he looks like because his last visit was when I was very young.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent - Page 2

First time in the Town

My first time in this town was bewildering. I did not know where to go or who to trust. There was so much to learn but I wasn't sure who I should be learning it from. I am so glad those days are gone and I can find my way around without problems.

26th Dec, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Serilda Malevolent Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A man in a dark cloak approached me when I entered the tavern for my usual drink and meal. At first I thought it was some new challenge but as he talked I realized this was something else entirely. He introduced himself as a representative of a wealthy merchant that had an unknown interest in my success. I was impressed with this as it meant my fame was growing. He promised I was going to get an endowment that I could use towards my own development. We left on a good note and he promised to get back to me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Serilda the Malevolent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,