Garreth the Ranger - Page 3 of 6

Message to Advisor Lisa I just came back from - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Feb, 2019 - 10:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 591
7th Dec, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger - Page 3

Message to Advisor

I have been attempting to prepare for an upcoming task that is in front of me by doing a lot of training and taking your advice. I hope it works because I will not like to see the reaper again. There is something about him that creeps me out.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2018 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

First time in the Town

I knew I was secluded for too long when I arrived in the town for the first time. The people were helpful but I saw how little I knew about life and the things around me. Luckily I had an advisor that helped to correct my mistakes. I feel more awake now to the town and what makes it alive.

10th Dec, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Garreth the Ranger, was attacked by a Dark Elf and was victorious in combat.

10th Dec, 2018 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 3 Ranger Garreth

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Garreth the Ranger.

10th Dec, 2018 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

I, Garreth, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

5th Jan, 2019 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Lisa, I did surprisingly well against a dark elven warrior to dispel a mirage set to entrap travelers around Llafair. I am still on patrol but at least I am nearing the end of it so I do not have to stay out here much loner. We will catch up whenever I get back to the town.

4th Feb, 2019 - 10:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Lisa I just came back from a successful patrol and I'm now learning the toughen skill before I head back out another patrol all at one time. I have the feeling I will need all the boosts I can get as each patrol gets more difficult.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Garreth the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,