Garreth the Ranger - Page 4 of 6

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Mar, 2019 - 1:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 591
3rd Mar, 2019 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger - Page 4

Message to Advisor

This patrol may become rather unusual as I am told there is a traitor among us and I have to try and find out who it is before he finds out I am after him. Hopefully I will not let the governor of Llafair down as he is the one who has entrusted me with this very important task.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2019 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

Message to Advisor

I am back on patrol but not in the way I wanted to be. I had a plan to get more gold to build up myself before returning but it didn't work out and because I felt I was wasting too much time trying to appease the desires of people hiring me to do simple tasks I decided to come back on patrol and try my luck.

8th Mar, 2019 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Garreth the Ranger, was attacked by a Wolf Pack and was victorious in combat.

8th Mar, 2019 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 4 Ranger Garreth

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Marauder Leader. The Marauder Leader attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Marauder Leader. Like my story?

8th Mar, 2019 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

Message to Advisor

We gained a lot of gold while out on patrol. This wasn't from any discovery but from brutal combat with some thugs that thought they could run us away from the Dark Forests. We proved it otherwise and now I have more gold to enhance my skills.

11th Mar, 2019 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger

I have defeated a Black Bear. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Garreth the Ranger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Mar, 2019 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger - Page 4

Message to Advisor

This my third day on patrol and I was very surprised at how quiet the time passed without any fighting or intrusions by the enemy. Now I rest and hope to be in Llafair by tomorrow. If I have accumulated enough gold then I want l make good use of it.

12th Mar, 2019 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Barbarian. The Barbarian attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Barbarian. Like my story?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Garreth the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,