Garreth the Ranger - Page 5 of 6

Message to Advisor I am in two minds what to - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Mar, 2019 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 591
14th Mar, 2019 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger - Page 5

Today, my encounter with a Giant ant ended with me slaying the Giant ant.

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2019 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

Garreth the Ranger is raised. How can mine faults leave me with my 4th death to carry me downward mesmerized in this adventure of life? It is mine lack of reason for being.

16th Mar, 2019 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Giant Wolf. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Garreth the Ranger.

18th Mar, 2019 - 10:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 5 Ranger Garreth

I, Garreth, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

19th Mar, 2019 - 7:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

Message to Advisor

I've gained another level and feel significantly stronger because of it. I hope that in the next patrol I will be able to pass through any adversary and not find myself begging for mercy or worst… Dead.

21st Mar, 2019 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger

Message to Advisor

I went on patrol today and this time I was prepared so the beast of the forest met a fiercesome opponent and died. I was able to get some gold and experience out of it but more importantly I lived through it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2019 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger - Page 5

Message to Advisor

These patrols are long and hard but they are good for my experience. The others in the patrol can be witty at times so it makes the long walk go by faster. Hopefully I will be able to end my journey tomorrow, if not the following day.

26th Mar, 2019 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Message to Advisor

I am in two minds what to do. I have the choice of getting a little more gold and perhaps entering a guild or attending the next patrol which is probably going to be very difficult. I would select joining a guild to be the best but at the same time gold is not easy to get.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Garreth the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,