Garreth the Ranger - Page 2 of 6

Breath of life comes to Garreth the Ranger. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2018 - 12:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 591
11th Nov, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Garreth

A beauty of a woman walked passed me while I was in the market today. I looked at her with puppy eyes as she gracefully moved through the crowd. She had long wavy red hair, light blue eyes and pale white skin. She was a little taller than the average woman but not taller than me. She was slim but not like a stick.. She was just right to my eyes. I hope to meet her one day. I paid a hobbit a small forty e to make the arrangement.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

I had a strange revelation of how stupid I can be at the burlesque games of an even stranger woman named "Fluke", yes that is her name. She had me carrying a bucket with a hole while singing a song I heard for the first time. I was not sure if I could do it but I was unrelenting and had time to burn so I accomplished it! I hope I do not have to do that again even though I have the feeling its not the last I will see of her.

13th Nov, 2018 - 11:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Garreth, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

16th Nov, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Page 2 Ranger Garreth

Why Am I Garreth?

I met a young girl that had special abilities. She could see into my soul and new I was free minded. She asked me why I was that way and I said because we should not be enslaved by anyone or anything this why we should be free.

19th Nov, 2018 - 10:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Ranger Garreth

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition

A need for those infamous pink pretty pebbles brought me back to the Palace of Parody where I have a love / hate relationship. I entered the very strange burlesque competition where I was told to carry a bucket with holes and sing a song while trying to fill a vat. It is ver y humiliating but I was able to do it after my first try.

23rd Nov, 2018 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth the Ranger

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

This stranger approached dressed in a cloak. I was a bit surprised by it because I did not expect to be met like this in the tavern. I decided to listen to what he had to say because he promised something beneficial. I figured that there was nothing to lose so long as I did not have to go with him to some strange location where I might be ambushed. So while listened he told me that someone likes what I am doing and wants to sponsor my training and equipment. I told him I could agree with that so long as some kind of debt wouldn't be attached to it. He said there would be no debt because it would be a gift.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger - Page 2

I, Garreth, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

5th Dec, 2018 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Garreth Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Breath of life comes to Garreth the Ranger. It may be the 3rd time, but I shall conquer this wishful thinking even if it be the one hundredth time!.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Garreth the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,