Kaoren the Sorcerer

Kaoren Sorcerer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 590
6th Aug, 2018 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brokenfang
(+)

Kaoren the Sorcerer

My name is Kaoren, my mother named me this because it was the name of a legendary and mystical warrior. She hoped I could achieve great things like him, even if he was just a story.

I earned my title by accident. When I was younger I discovered my gift for magic, which awakened during my warrior training. Since then I was called Kaoren the sorcerer as a joke but it ended up catching on and became my official title. My magic is limited though.

I am 5ft 11 in tall, weigh 160 LBs, and I have a mesomorphic body type. My hair is dark brown and I have grey eyes. My skin is an olive tone with a few scars here and there.

While much of my teaching follows that of a fighter, I also follow that of the sorcerers. I want to master my abilities and gain experience in the world, to do this I will take up a position as a soldier or bodyguard. Gaining allies is very important, not only will they offer companionship but also skills and knowledge that I may not know.

I intend to gain influence, knowledge, and power before becoming the Ruler Of Kings.

Now I begin my journey down the path of conquest.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brokenfang
(+)

Sorcerer Kaoren

Advisor Description

I met the politician in the tavern on the first night I arrived in the town. I remember him being dressed in finer but worn noble garbs of warmer earthy colors. His hair was grey and just beginning to thin out with a wispy beard to go along with it. He was a very proper man as well, gave me the whole noblemen like greeting and everything. Truly I felt a bit unprepared for such a meeting. At least he was kind about it.

He didn't seem like a dangerous man to me but I found it rather surprising that he had been keeping an eye on me for such a long while. I mean how could someone miss such a man in a crowd? Regardless, his help and guidance were greatly appreciated. While I was strong in body with a bit of knowledge tossed into the mix, his skill and understanding of politics were an asset to my cause. He will be a great mentor and advisor when it comes to my future endeavors.

Arnaut has a lot of hope in me, even if it may seem like I am not equipped with the knowledge and practice I need to be a ruler. And a good one at that. I believe it is my determination and hard work that kindles his high hopes. I don't want to let him down.

After our meeting at the tavern, we went our separate ways for a time. But many times after we would meet to talk or he would send messages to my room at the tavern when he could not make the trip from wherever he was staying at the time. While he is technically my advisor, he is also in a way a friend to me. Which I greatly appreciated. Times were always demanding when you were on your own. It definitely wasn't like how it was at home.

12th Aug, 2018 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Brokenfang
(+)

Kaoren the Sorcerer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Kaoren the Sorcerer is raised. I, Kaoren, have died but am alive again! A title of Sorcerer did not protecteth me from my 1st fascinated death. No more must mine end purpose bring me to this point.

> TOPIC: Kaoren the Sorcerer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,