Jarod the Illusionist - Page 2 of 2

Finding a job Finding a Job The search is long, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2018 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 593 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Aug, 2018 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

Jarod the Illusionist - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Myra, my dear, the weeks drone on in abject boredom. There is but one non menial task I am suited for, creating art for Hamble at the library. He is a kind master, and rewards me well, but still, it hardly suits one with the destiny my mother claims to have seen for me. I dare not quest, for the dreams of my death still haunt me. Even with a stout warrior by my side, I fear dissolution should I pass the veil once more. Even the tavern fails me, as the challenges all occur when need calls me elsewhere.

And so I toil, crafting statues and wind chimes for the amusement and comfort of the library patrons. It passes the time, at least, and I feel my wits sharpening over time. Soon, I think, I will risk the labyrinth beneath the Palace of Parody again.

Soon. But not yet.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2018 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

Illusionist Jarod

Michel the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Jarod

Michel is a squat man of somewhat sullen bearing. He is young and inexperienced, but blessed with a certain confidence in his strength and speed. Dark of hair and eye, he is unshaven and of rougher appearance then many I've known. Still, he carries himself well, and I'm certain he'll be an asset as we make our way together.

16th Aug, 2018 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

Jarod the Illusionist Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Jarod?

Jarod stops a moment, quill poised over his journal. "Why am I free, she asked?" he wrote. "Because, dear child, life has taught me that law benefits the wealthy or those with influence, So I avoid the law where I can, and obey it where I must. Those who strive to do good in this world are surely worthy folk, yet from my station in life my power do do such good is limited, so I seek to increase my station. As for those who work evil upon the world, I have no use for them. From the greater sins of murder and mayhem, to the lesser offenses of robbery, to those quiet evils that take place behind closed doors," he pauses, as his hand starts to tremble. "Those people I have no use for, and wish them a long period of penance, or torment in the fires, whichever best suits their crimes."

16th Aug, 2018 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dreygeaux
(+)

Page 2 Illusionist Jarod

Finding a job

Finding a Job
The search is long, and sometimes tedious. It leaves the feet sore, and at times the soul exhausted. Honest labor. . . Mother always said it was good for me, but I have difficulty sometimes seeing the virtue of it, when the pay is but a pittance. Even those skills I have had time to train pay but a fraction of what I'll need to win the destiny she claims to have seen for me.
Still, they are necessary, and so, footsore and sometimes soul sick, I make my way through the chores. It needs must be done,and to lead, one first must learn to follow.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jarod the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,