Pebbles Introduction

Pebbles Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2018 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Pebbles Introduction
A Friend

Pebbles Introduction

Hello everyone, you can call me Pebbles! I joined after seeing a post about Rule of Kings II on another forum I frequent. I have an interest in interactive fiction, roleplaying, and storytelling in general and my favorite genre is fantasy, so I thought "Why not?" and decided to try it! I've been in a bit of a writing slump for some time so hopefully a fun Role-playing Game will help get me back into the swing of things.

I self-identify as a huge nerd, with many interests ranging from video games, anime and manga, reading fiction, and listening to podcasts. I'm not sure if I will end up using this forum for other topics beyond roleplaying, but always feel free to open a discussion with me about these and similar topics! I have a broad palette of tastes in fiction when it comes to genre, medium, and style, as long as I find it "Good" which unfortunately is far less quantifiable. This makes me quite suggestible towards recommendations, however, so if something seems pertinent to my interests feel free to send it my way!

|B).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Pebbles

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

This be the best Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Pebbles Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Pebbles! Nice to have you here. A lot of 'nerds' around here so you may find others writing about those same things although not quite as often as the Role-playing Games. Feel free to get started with your ROK II character.

> TOPIC: Pebbles Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,