Thorin the Mighty

Thorin Mighty - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Aug, 2018 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Aug, 2018 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Thorin was the name given to me because I was to be a future king my mother rehearsed to me. I was always a tough looking young fellow and got tougher as the years went by. I stand around 6'2" and although not built like a barbarian I do have a few muscles here and there. I think as I get older so too will my strength. My eyes are grey and my skin light brown from being in the sun most of my time.

I have decided that law and order is second to none hence the ways of the paladins interest me quite a bit. I intend to make this life the best I can but with the right choices and significant training so that I do not make the same mistakes of those who have gone before me.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2018 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Advisor Description

Helena is one of the most popular barristers in the town. She sent a crier to me with a note saying that I should come to her home for dinner and to talk. I was surprised that someone in that standing would want to know me but I could not turn down the invitation, so I went.

Her home was elegant and in the stately part of the town where only the aristocrats dwell. I made sure to make myself the most well dressed I could. At her home I was greeted by servants and treated to a five course meal. I have never eaten so much.

During desert Helena, as I came to know her, told me that my mother and her were best friends as they grew up together and shared the same acquaintances. I had forgotten that when my father met my mother she was one of the aristocrats of the town until he took her to live in the forests.

Helena explained an oath she made to ensure that I reach my full potential and fulfill the prophecy to be the future Ruler of Kings.

11th Aug, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

The most important thing for me to do now is to learn… learn as much as I can. Of course I am equipping myself as best I can but I am constantly seeking out both gold and knowledge as they will keep me alive to fulfill my destiny.

15th Aug, 2018 - 7:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Reflections on your mother

My mother, the best woman in the world. She helped me along and I think the wise choices I made has a lot to do with her guidance. If it were not for her I am not sure where I would be or what I would be doing now. I feel more focused now than before and it is because of the memory of my mother.

16th Aug, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Blond hair in two large braids tied to the back adorn a peach colored woman just short of my own height. She wore a commoner's dress but kept it hemmed and so well furbished that it looked like it was just made. She had a basket of fruits in her hand. Perhaps she had just been to the market. Her gorgeous light blue eyes made me blush and I could hardly take my eyes off her pristine pink lips.

17th Aug, 2018 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Breath of life comes to Thorin the Mighty. I, Thorin, have died but am alive again! I had ambition but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this fantasy world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Aug, 2018 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty

Message to Advisor

I am not too happy because I experienced death. I thought it would be the end of me but a reaper spared my life and brought me back again with some minimal loss to myself. I hope to get back to Llafair again as soon as we have finished this patrol. When I do it may be possible that I can reach a stage where there is no worry about death again.

21st Aug, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

I am on a patrol in Llafair. I only recall one or two encounters of dark elves but they were no match for our patrol. I also do not mind sleeping in the outdoors so long as I have a good tent and a blanket to stay dry from the rain. The patrol is very colorful and sometimes they break out with fights until the captain puts them straight.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,