Roland the Wizard

Roland Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Aug, 2018 - 7:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 602 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Roland the Wizard
A Friend

Roland the Wizard

I am a young man with a keen curiosity. The workings of the world have always intrigued me and I find myself drawn to the arcane arts as a way to further my knowledge.

I have brown hair and green eyes. Im not in terrible shape, but its clear that I've spent more time growing my mind than my muscles.

My intense drive to master magic has caused me many troubles in my life, but I hope that the sacrifices I have made will be rewarded with great power and knowledge.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2018 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Roland the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Roland

Advisor Description

Emma was born into a very wealthy family. Rich, noble, and powerful, she has the resources to do nearly anything she wishes. She met Roland when she came into Rolands office to get some scribe work done. Her patronage was very much appreciated, but her repeated visits began to peak Rolands curiosity.

He knows he is a good scribe, but judging from the amount of time that Emma has come by his shop, he suspects that she wants something more. With his growing magical talent, Roland is coming to believe that Emma is in need of his talent.

> TOPIC: Roland the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,