Corrahn Introduction

Corrahn Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Corrahn Introduction
A Friend

Corrahn Introduction

Hello, I stumbled upon this site earlier today after searching Google for 'play by post solo' and found ROK II. I work the overnight shift in Central Time USA, 10:00PM to 6:30AM. It's actually almost my bed time now, I try to be asleep by noon.

Recently I've wanted to get into some play by post role playing but because of my odd working hours (And working during weekends) I have been shying away from trying it out. I worry about not being able to post when others are awake and I don't want to hold up a game because of my schedule. In the last few years I've been watching a lot of online videos of people playing Dungeons & Dragons and I've gotten an itch to play something similar myself.

I'm a shy 37 year old male and I am not very good at on the fly role playing, certainly not in person, maybe in an online text chat, but I am more comfortable writing when I have more time to think. I expect I won't be doing a whole lot of writing with solo play, but I wanted to take baby steps first and maybe eventually I will be more comfortable playing with other people.

If anyone has any questions about me feel free to ask, I just didn't want to ramble on too much and I also need to go get some sleep! This looks to be a really neat community, and I'm glad I found it! Thanks :).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Corrahn

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

This be the best Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Corrahn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Corrahn! You can never ramble too much here but after you get some sleep you can return and start ROK II via the links Harker gave you. If you have any questions yourself feel free to ask here in your intro thread.

> TOPIC: Corrahn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,