Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 608 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Aug, 2018 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LoriW
(+)

Luna the Queen

Hail there, I'm Queen Luna of Empire Sol. My elder sister Gaia sits upon Immortal thorn as Empress. As first in line it's my duty to live and travel the world. Seeking knowledge and gaining allies for the Empire.

In the Empire I'm consider a Goddess, unlike my mythical Sister who hold softer body and fiery red hair. I have long trasnlucid Blonde hair, with royal purple eyes. An outstanding warrior frame without losing her womanhood. Busty and shapely where it counts. Standing at 6 freet tall, weighing 14 stones (195 lbs) with a light sun kiss tan. Normally in light battle Valkirey armor with full working wings and Luna's Crest across the chest.

For Royals in The Empire, we are trained at young age as for myself I was trained in art of warfare and priesthood. Upon my 14th session I was summoned by the grand druid and was made Arc grand priests.
For now I walk this life seeking the those who are in need and helping them as I wonder the world…

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2018 - 10:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LoriW
(+)

Queen Luna

Advisor Description

It wasn't just normal morning when I meet Rachel, the morning sunshine was bright, the soft wind blowing, the smell foul ditry men meet noise just outside of district. Rushing by. At first I was going to to let go but my gut start to turn, so I followed them. Just few blocks in, I saw the men meet up with a much larger group, each of them arm for battle. They turned to one of the the mansion and rush the door. Before I could react a faint light flash within the mansion, the men came pouring out, screaming, there eyes burning, noise gushing smile like a child as they fail dead in lawn. A tall woman with well maintained clothes exit from the door with a grin, her dark rave hair blowing lightly behind her as she looks over at me. "Well thanks for the warning" she said.

Just then town guards show up, we put in custody and taken before Magistrate. Over the next few hours Rachel and I talked about from the poison she used to me being a Queen. Things just seem right and our friendship was born, two of us would watch each other grow and become what we must. Each believe that our fate was tied to each other.

26th Aug, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LoriW
(+)

Luna the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Just another day in Paradise, the gold you have sent went to good use, I am well equipped and have a great home. But most of my day was training. Nothing really to hard but refreshing to say. I'm hoping that your day was just as good as mine. Soon we shall meet and have drinks.

26th Aug, 2018 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LoriW
(+)

Queen Luna

Reflections on your mother

I am awake by a strange dream the woman asked about my mother. As being the second born I really didn't have much time with her. My sister had her undeviated time. We live in the same Palace but I was taken away for training by others in our empire. Do I do recall my 8 name day. My mother and I went fox hunting, we chase that fox for almost half of the day. It let us on wild ride and end up at the lake where my mother surprise me, she gave me her sword which was a big thing for me. Do we didn't get the fox me and my mom got some us time.

30th Aug, 2018 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
LoriW
(+)

Queen Luna

Breath of life comes to Luna the Queen. I, Luna, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this dark vision even if it be the one hundredth time!.

> TOPIC: Luna the Queen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,