Sapphire the Princess - Page 18 of 20

My Next Medieval Adventure I felt it was time - Page 18 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th May, 2020 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Apr, 2020 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 18

I, Sapphire the Princess, am now a Diving expert.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2020 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

In the hunt for gold I am once again risking life and limb to get gold. I have not been able to find more specific jobs so I need to risk it to make it. Other than that my progress has been slow but steady. I am grateful for life because I cannot do anything if I am dead.

4th May, 2020 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Politics of The Town

The town is full of ideals that don't necessarily mesh with what the governors and the monarchy have in mind. Added to that are the number of races and opposing kingdoms and you have a pot full of trouble. I try to stay out of it all so I'm not targeted.

11th May, 2020 - 12:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 18 Princess Sapphire

A Woodsman Leader looks strange when motionless on the ground.

11th May, 2020 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Adventure Entry

While I was on my adventure to find the treasure for the man that hired me I was blocked by a large door that was reinforced with studs. There was no way around it as far as I could see. It took awhile but after using my bash skill I was able to sufficiently break it down so I could get passed it without causing any injury to myself.

12th May, 2020 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

My Next Medieval Adventure

Someone, whom I will refer to as my employer, gave me a job to get some treasure from a far away place. They were very interested in my physical abilities and were impressed with what I could do. We agreed on a small lot of gold and then I left to begin. I believe I have all that I need but I'm pretty sure that whatever is ahead will prove that I am not.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2020 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 18

I, Sapphire am proficient in the Skill known as Cook.

18th May, 2020 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 18

My Next Medieval Adventure

I felt it was time to be more, do more and achieve more so that I would have the wherewithal to handle armies and generals. If I were to do this it would mean that I would have to do greater things than I am doing now. I hired a wench to find someone in need of my skills. She got a person very fast and they employed me right away to bring back their treasure.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,