Sapphire the Princess - Page 19 of 20

My Next Medieval Adventure My time in Llafair - Page 19 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Jan, 2021 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
18th May, 2020 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 19

A Robber died due to my unique combat skills.

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2020 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

No one shall lay low Sapphire the Princess. A title of Princess did not protecteth me from my 9th entranced death. No more must mine objective bring me to this point.

8th Jul, 2020 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Princess, but I am also an expert Dragon Language of which I am very proud.

26th Jul, 2020 - 5:44am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 19 Princess Sapphire

At what age will I be Ruler?

It is hard to say when I will be ruler because I do not see myself as near to it. Perhaps when my hair has turned grey and my face sags like an old lady it will happen. I hope by then I will have enough strength to fight off those who will try to steal my crown.

12th Aug, 2020 - 12:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Dragonborn. The Dragonborn attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Dragonborn. Like my story?

12th Aug, 2020 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

While a Dragonborn Veteran may be difficult for some a Dragonborn Veteran is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2021 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 19

Thoughts on death in battle

If death is the end of a good battle then so be it but no battle should be entered into unless there is a plan to win it. To fight with a lack of confidence is to fight without a real plan and to commit suicide.

29th Jan, 2021 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 19

My Next Medieval Adventure

My time in Llafair was lengthening so I decided to search for work. With a bit of bribery I was able to find a person via one of the local wenches. As it turns out I will be hunting for gold which suits me just fine.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,