Sapphire the Princess - Page 3 of 20

I am a Fighter because I have joined the Guild - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Oct, 2018 - 1:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Sep, 2018 - 9:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Ever felt like you lived a past life and that you are repeating a cycle even though you are in a new body? I know that must sound crazy to you, but do not worry, its just my mind trying to reason with the craziest of things that this world has to offer. I am still on patrol in Llafair and will revisit you when I get back to the town.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

No one shall lay low Sapphire the Princess. I am no undead despite this 3rd medieval world.

27th Sep, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Sapphire, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

30th Sep, 2018 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 3 Princess Sapphire

No one shall lay low Sapphire the Princess. I was bewildered when for the 4th resurrection. Maybe it is part of mass escape into fantasy. With calling in mind things must changeth.

1st Oct, 2018 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

While I've had successes I also had failures and its bad enough now that I need to get adequate gold to do something about it before the reaper makes me into a zombie. I will be damned if I will die again and so as to avoid that I am in training.

5th Oct, 2018 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

I have done enough running about for now. Although I had planned to join a guild I quickly ran out of gold getting to that. I have resumed patrols now hoping to gather more so I can proper attain the level of skill I need to survive out here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Sapphire, have attained Level 5 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

15th Oct, 2018 - 1:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I am a Fighter because I have joined the Guild of Fighters.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,