Sapphire the Princess - Page 4 of 20

Wish I could change this about myself What - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Nov, 2018 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Oct, 2018 - 7:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I recently heard the conquests over armies by someone I know not personally and I have to admit that it made me a bit jealous. I should be there already, but I am not. I am maybe being a little too careful but I do value my life.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2018 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

I was in Anglesey trying to learn in one of the guilds but ran out of gold so now I am returning to Anglesey to regain some before heading back. While in the Town I will meet with you and we can talk, sounds good?

20th Oct, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I encountered an odd fellow who thought to persuade me to follow him in order to get some gold. I felt it was a trick and decided to ignore his offer. I notice I do get some strange encounters at times, do you think I look like an easy target?

21st Oct, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 4 Princess Sapphire

No one shall lay low Sapphire the Princess. It may be the 5th time, but I shall conquer this day dream even if it be the one hundredth time!.

21st Oct, 2018 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

I, Sapphire, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 6 among my fellow men.

23rd Oct, 2018 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

I've done some training in AngleseyAnglesey that makes me feel better prepared for the patrols in Llafair so I am heading back there now to begin. Other than that I am still set on my goal and nothing has changed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2018 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 4

Hole In Meh Bucket Burlesque Competition

I entered a strange contest that involved a costume of a chicken, eggs and being made the object of laughs for a small crows at the palace of Lady Fluke. Luckily I didn't have to put up with too my h and won the competition so I could gain some extra pretty pebbles for my pursuits.

1st Nov, 2018 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Wish I could change this about myself

What I wish to change about myself I am already in the process of changing. My skills needs to be improved as I only know a few but it is a lengthy process and costs a lot of gold so I can only go so fast. Still, I am not waiting but doing many things in the mean time that also changes my person so soon I will see a 'new' me.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,