Sapphire the Princess - Page 5 of 20

Bloody Bunny Burlesque Competition On my first - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Nov, 2018 - 2:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Nov, 2018 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 5

Message to Advisor

On patrol in Llafair trying to make the best of my time. I think something is brewing in the forest. There is a lot of unusual activities happening that aren't part of our normal patrol. I hope to be back in town after this to resupply and take some lessons in certain skills.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2018 - 8:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

A few skirmishes here and there while on patrol but nothing neither I or the soldiers on the patrol with me couldn't handle. We are still a long distance from the end of our patrol so we will probably not be there until tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

15th Nov, 2018 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Today was quiet and the patrol is almost complete. I think that I will reach another level of experience that may help me to better survive the hostilities around me. I am hoping to achieve more and I am happy that you have got my back.

18th Nov, 2018 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 5 Princess Sapphire

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I have always been told that I should be a ruler of kings by my mother and her visiting priest. I never thought I was that special but I've now endeavored to become special because of them. Its not easy. A few times I thought it was the end but here I am still plugging away trying to get there.

19th Nov, 2018 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

Passed by the tavern in Llafair and they shouted my name. They wanted me to test my music skills but I had none. I could not even sing a bedtime lullaby without it sounding ridiculous. Perhaps I should take a little time for it on my next visit back there, what do you think?

21st Nov, 2018 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

Justin, your words on my behalf are coming back to me. I am really happy that there is someone out there on my side doing things to help me. That makes me feel that I am not alone in this struggle and that I can keep fighting. I am on patrol in Llafair building up my experience while out here with my fellow soldiers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2018 - 2:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 5

The Town Guard

I have seen the town guard around but never had an interest in interacting with them so I really have no ill feelings towards them as they do keep us safe from invading armies. Besides that the town guard do enforce the law and make arrests when necessary so peace is kept.

26th Nov, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Bloody Bunny Burlesque Competition

On my first try I was able to win in the bloody bunny race at the Palace of Parody. Yes, that's the weird name of the competition which is even more weird when you have to ride around a sack filled with hay as the inwards of animals are thrown at you. It is not a pretty sight but I need those darned pretty pebbles.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,