Sapphire the Princess - Page 6 of 20

Message to Advisor Even if I am not able to - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Dec, 2018 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Dec, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 6

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The chancellor is not someone wit whom I am acquainted so having thoughts on him is like trying to talk about someone you have never met. I have once tried to get his audience but was quickly turned away by his guards. I guess he as very busy or I wasn't royal enough to be in his presence but either way he does not mean much to me.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2018 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"Do not be alarmed, I have been sent to bring you good news. You have an anonymous interest who wants to help." These are the words of a tall slim man who concealed most of his features with a hood and cloak. I could tell he was a servant of some kind because of his vestures. He promised to talk only and that he would not push anything at me. I accepted and followed him to a table that was for two where we sat and discussed what would transpire from an endowment. I was very curious but made it clear that if this was a trap or setup that I would find him and end his life. He smiled and said it is not a setup and I will be greatly rewarded. I await to see.

13th Dec, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Marauder. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

13th Dec, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 6 Princess Sapphire

I have defeated a Marauder Leader. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Sapphire the Princess.

13th Dec, 2018 - 12:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

A Dark Elf attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dark Elf dead.

13th Dec, 2018 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

A Dark Knight attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dark Knight dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2018 - 1:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 6

Now that I have attained Level 7 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Sapphire than otherwise might have been known.

18th Dec, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

Message to Advisor

Even if I am not able to accomplish much as an individual there is a sense of pride that comes from being committed to these patrols and finishing each of them. I feel as though I am protecting those who cannot help themselves from all the evil out there.

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,