Sapphire the Princess - Page 9 of 20

House of Sorrows In the more isolated part - Page 9 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Jan, 2019 - 2:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 9

A Skeleton Horde attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Skeleton Horde dead.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

T'was the first time I encountered a Witch. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

29th Jan, 2019 - 9:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 8 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Sapphire than otherwise might have been known.

29th Jan, 2019 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 9 Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

I have very good news. I was able to conquer the first dungeon of the witch in the Dark Region. I gained more gold than I have ever seen before and will now be able to get the kind of castle I dreamed about.

30th Jan, 2019 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Favorite Skill training

I do not have a favorite skill as I see all my skills as important to my survival. If I am to point out just one that made an immediate impact it is hardy as I could survive longer in combat. I guess this will change as I learn more skills that I cannot afford right now.

31st Jan, 2019 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

I am excitedly ret rning back to the town to get the things I have not been able to purchase in a long time. I should be there tomorrow if there are no delays. Please have your servant prepare me that lovely broth she does so well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2019 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 9

Today, I have purchased one of the stately abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Sapphire the Princess".

3rd Feb, 2019 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 9

House of Sorrows

In the more isolated part of the town I went to a place that I hadn't been to before. Here I found a cottage in a forest. Within lives a father and his two sons. The father, an old worried man, may have some connection to how things flow in this world. He may be a great wizard or something similar. It is hard to explain but I feel he has powers over the things that happen in the town and perhaps elsewhere. Yet, h a ems to be distracted by a spell placed over his sons that he is unable to dispell. I believe he has his demons and is trying to overcome his challenges the best way he knows how. The tragic thing is I really do not know how to help him or even if I can help him. I suppose a visit to him and the children from time to time might be best.

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,