Sapphire the Princess - Page 10 of 20

If gold were plentiful I would There would - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2019 - 3:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Feb, 2019 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 10

I am Sapphire the princess and among my Kindred I am Level 1.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2019 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

Now that I have obtained my fort I need to learn more skills to better serve the clan I joined. Once I have the extra skills I will assemble my wits to gain enough gold then I will pursue the title of warlord.

11th Feb, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

I am on patrol. I did not think I would be here again but I need to accumulate some more experience before I leave Llafair for awhile. I bought a curious ring today to remove the need for food and drink and it appears to be working but I will know better tomorrow when I get up.

23rd Feb, 2019 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 10 Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

We were under heavy attack today while on patrol but we did not lose any of our engagements. I think the enemy is beginning to understand that we will not run from their attacks. I will be sure to visit one this patrol is over.

5th Mar, 2019 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

Maybe this will be the last patrol, I do not know but I am on it and I was not barred from it so maybe there is more to experience even though I have attained the eight level. I hope I am not forcibly extending my luck into something that will fail.

10th Mar, 2019 - 6:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

Earlier today we had the strangest encounter and heated combat between us and what looked like hordes of dark elves and their leaders. It was only because we really kept at them we won because I swore I was going to die.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2019 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 10

Message to Advisor

Probably by tomorrow I will make it back to Llafair as I'm still on patrol and experiencing a wicked time disposing of the enemies of the city. Once in Llafair I may step into the new museum they have opened. I hear that there is more going on there than simply being a museum.

23rd Jun, 2019 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

If gold were plentiful I would

There would be no bounds to what I could do, where I would go and most of all what I would become if gold was not in limited supply. It is only time and gold that slows me down but I hope to gain a horde of it soon from my current alter world journey and if I do not I hope to gain the experience that will lead me to lots of gold.

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,