Sapphire the Princess - Page 2 of 20

Breath of life comes to Sapphire the Princess. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
8th Sep, 2018 - 12:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess - Page 2

First time in the Town

So when I first came into town I did not know what to expect. At first I felt lost but then the store owners presented themselves in a friendly manner which put me at ease. I was even more happy when I came to know I had an appointed individual to be my guardian or at least sort of like a guardian.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2018 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Message to Advisor

I have so much skills to learn and so little gold to spend on it. I try to do both at the same time but it does not work out so I may have to take a year off and do an apprenticeship. I know their are some cons associated with that but I think I need to take the risk.

9th Sep, 2018 - 3:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Sapphire the Princess. I, Sapphire, have died but am alive again! I, Sapphire, liveth for the 1st version of mine surprised self. Change the ambition and I shall changeth the outcome.

10th Sep, 2018 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 2 Princess Sapphire

Meeting the townsfolk

The people of this town are very colorful with simple to complex personalities that make you wonder about the intent of what they say. It could be some of them are lying as well for instance Stefan and Fluke. This causes me to be cautious about what they say.

12th Sep, 2018 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Finding a job

Jobs are plentiful but most employers rather someone who specializes with experience. This means you are only likely to find one or two people willing to hire you. Jobs can give you some needed gold but not enough to be a ruler so in the end jobs are really for when you are at rock bottom.

12th Sep, 2018 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

Justin, usually I will write to report how I am doing but today I am going to write just to say you are doing a great job in inspiring me to do better especially because you don't have to do it. I appreciate you trying to make my name worthy among people of influence. I will surely have you as my advisor when I am ruler.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Sep, 2018 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess - Page 2

Message to Advisor

For the first time I have begun patrolling the land surrounding Llafair. I got this job from the chancellor himself so I guess good news about my achievements must be getting around or I am simply lucky. I hope to make everyone proud and gain lots of experience from what we are doing out here.

18th Sep, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Breath of life comes to Sapphire the Princess. It is mine defeats that caused mine 2nd demise within this waking dream. What pursuit do I need?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,