Mikeyd Introduction

Mikeyd Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Aug, 2018 - 10:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 10
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 267.00 FP
Charm: none

Mikeyd Introduction

Hello I am Mikeyd and the reason I am here is because I like playing Role-playing Game games since I could start playing games. And wanted to find games like Syrth. Thank you for reading.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Aug, 2018 - 6:13pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Mikeyd

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Ah, herein we have the best interactive fiction Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Mikeyd Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Mikeyd! I see you've already created a ROK II character so you are off to a good start. If you have questions about the community in general feel free to ask here.

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2018 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Introduction Mikeyd

Mikeyd, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

> TOPIC: Mikeyd Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,