Irisado Introduction

Irisado Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Irisado Introduction
A Friend

Irisado Introduction

As someone who has been involved with various wargaming and other games connected to fantasy role-playing, I am very impressed by the level of detailed information and creativity about Ruler of Kings II. I used to game regularly, being particularly involved with Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000, but my friends who I gamed with have long since moved on to pastures new and I can no longer keep up with the financial costs of playing Games Workshop games. This has led me to look for other ways in which to satisfy my desire to game and, as a former dungeon master for Heroquest and Advanced Heroquest, the idea of creating my own character for a role-playing game has always appealed to me. I took a look at Ruler of Kings II, decided that it looked very interested, and signed up here to give it a try. I used to write quite a lot of stories and other creative work in my spare time, which will, hopefully, stand in me in good stead for participating here too.

I'm looking forward to being part of this community and getting back into writing creatively in the Ruler of Kings II setting. Thank you for reading :).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Irisado

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Ah, herein we have the best interactive fiction Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Irisado Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Irisado! That is an impressive background so you should fit in nicely with the Role-playing Games here. If you ever have specific ROK II questions you can always ask in this thread: ROK II Discussion.

> TOPIC: Irisado Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,