Mikey the Wanderer

Mikey Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Aug, 2018 - 11:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 614 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Aug, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Mikey the Wanderer

I, am mikey and I was given this name because my father had left instruction what my name should be. I am known as the wanderer because I am known to never stay in one place for to long. I stand at 6 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with big brown eyes. My tn skin and rough appearance in general make me unique. I see myself as one who follows Swordsman. I want to become a great swordsman by first starting a trade in mercenary work or doing solder work. I generally view alliances as chance of friendship. I intend to gain trusted allies in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
15th Aug, 2018 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Wanderer Mikey

Advisor Description

When I first met Naruko I felt like someone was watching me before I had arrived in town. In the late afternoon when I reached the town I cut into an alleyway to meet the person following me. When I see the person come into the alleyway I see a girl my age with blond hair about 5 ft tall with light skin also blue eyes and with a skinny body. She was dressed in very normal clothing of a brown dress and brown shoes. When I confront her I demand her to tell me who she is and why she is following me. She answers with a fearful tone in her voice that her name is naruko and she following me because she is my step sister and that she had been secretly watching me to figure out how to introduce herself to me. I did not know how to feel about this girl secretly watching me or her being my step sister. So I did not know if I could trust her I was not even aware I had a step sister. She ask me if she could travel with me as my Advisor. I thought over this option and I believe she could help me with my objective of becoming a Great Adventurer and also if what she says is true I wished to get to know my sister. And I believed she had hope to help me with my objectives.

16th Aug, 2018 - 1:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Mikey the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a good woman an ideal mother she loved me and I loved her. She always looked after me she would be at my bed side for when I become ill she would bandage me up for when I got into fights with some snobbish noble kids. I would make sure she knows how much I appreciate her by doing chores,getting her gifts, or just telling her I loved her. I was devastated when I was told she died in her bed. And not day goes by that I think her remember all my happy memories with her. But I know she watches over me so I will make sure to become a great adventure.

16th Aug, 2018 - 10:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Wanderer Mikey

Most beautiful lady of Mikey

A woman with long black hair, Tan skin, red eyes, and at about 5.7 ft also dressed in a kimono with a shy personality.goes by the name of Mikoto. Her parents are both important nobles. She is a childhood friend who I have not seen in over 4 years.she was known for take lesson in both sword fighting and archery and even at a young age of 8 she was already mastering both. She had one said her dream was to become a great swordsman. The last time I remeber she looked like she had become a beautiful young woman but she soon left the town with her mother and father to a unknown place.

16th Aug, 2018 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Wanderer Mikey

The Resurrection of Mikey the Wanderer. I, Mikey, have died but am alive again! How can mine failures leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward bewildered in this bedtime story? It is mine lack of objective.

16th Aug, 2018 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Mikey the Wanderer

Why Am I Mikey?

I met young girl who walked up to me and asked why I had aura of a good person. I simply replied it's how I was raised to be

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Aug, 2018 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Mikey Wanderer

First time in the Town

On my first day on arriving at the town I headed straight towards the tavern. To both satisfy my hunger and also find information on finding a job. As soon as I sat down I order something to eat and some ale as I enjoyed my meal I listened out for any kind of information. Not long after I hear that the local weapon dealer was looking for a bodyguard I soon finish my meal and headed out to find this weapon dealer. As soon I find him I tell him I was hear for the bodygaurd and I also make sure to tell him about last job as a body guard. He soon write a binding contract for a year and I was soon working.

16th Aug, 2018 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mikeyd
(+)

Mikey Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Mikey the Wanderer is raised. It is mine faults that caused mine 2nd demise within this mass escape into fantasy. What end purpose do I need?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Mikey the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,