Lonewolf Introduction

Lonewolf Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 6
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Lonewolf Introduction

I've always enjoyed medieval themed Role-playing Games and just stumbled across a link to this site while checking out the website for a podcast I listen to. Looking forward to checking it out and hopefully spending some time here!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Aug, 2018 - 1:55am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Lonewolf

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II Text Adventure

Ye can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Lonewolf Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Lonewolf! Nice to have you here. Now that you have stumbled upon us we hope you can stay so we can get to know you and your character better.

> TOPIC: Lonewolf Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,