Smokeytroll Introduction

Smokeytroll Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Aug, 2018 - 8:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 6
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 1

Smokeytroll Introduction

Greetings!

I am an avid tabletop gamer always looking for new experiences.

I love the immersion of Role-playing Games and the stories that emerge. I have found that they often reflect more than just what’s on the character sheet. RPGs let us broach a number of topics and situations and live them out vicariously without any consequences outside of the game. It is revealing, and sometimes shocking, to see how people you thought you knew react to various situations in game.

I think the most meaningful stories not only change our characters, bu change our perspectives as well.

I like telling stories. I am a reporter, so the writing I do at work doesn’t let me use my imagination to create per se. Although, an active imagination can be helpful in reporting. Sometimes it takes some mental labor to see all the possible angles of a story and some creativity to get the scoop.

Other hobbies of mine are hiking, bird watching, reading, and disc golf.

I hail from the Midwest and love its forests, rivers, hills, canyons, and meadows.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:19pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Smokeytroll

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Ah, herein we have the best interactive fiction Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Smokeytroll Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Smokeytroll! That was a lovely introduction and we appreciate having you here. I will look out for the story of your character in ROK II. If you ever have questions about how the community works please ask here and someone will help.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Smokeytroll

Welcome. Your perspective is sure to change should you meet my character in ROK II. First off she is the queen, well she think she is… but she is of course not there yet *wink*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Introduction Smokeytroll

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to exploring the world of ROK II and maybe meeting “the queen” along with many more interesting characters.

Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 21st Aug, 2018 - 3:19pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.3%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Smokeytroll Introduction

When you do, remember the protocol involved. First, look for the most beautiful woman you have ever seen… that will be Krusten. Then as you come close you say, "My queen… may I approach?" When and if permission is granted you bend on one knee as a mark of respect.

Got all that? Sure you can handle it? *laugh*.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Smokeytroll Introduction

Smokeytroll, welcome to the site and thank you for trying ROK II. I moved your great review to here: ROK II Text Role-playing Game Testimonials & Reviews as where you put it was for ROK I. Please do share the game and let others know about it so the ROK II world can expand.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

Smokeytroll Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Oops, thanks for getting it moved to the correct thread! I guess I neglected the oft suggested ROK II advice of reading everything carefully.

Signature:

> TOPIC: Smokeytroll Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,