Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 622 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Aug, 2018 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lonewolf
(+)

Bac the Ranger

I am Bac. My father chose this name for me both in remembrance of one of the greatest men he knew and in the belief that I may grow to be such a man. Upon first joining the army his first captains name was Bac. My father believed him to be one of the greatest men he ever knew, a man who would have risen to do great things if his time had he not tragically fallen in battle. My father believed that I would rise to the greatness that his captain could have.

My favorite pastime is to wander the woods alone. I feel most alive when exploring and communing with nature which leads those who know me to refer to me as Bac the Ranger.
I stand 59 tall with a lean build with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. My skin is tanned from the many hours I spend outdoors. Im told my appearance is fair but generally unremarkable until a smile lights my face. My natural tendency towards quiet reclusiveness tends to lead towards few friendships or alliances, but those I make are strong and lifelong.

I stand torn between two paths. I desire to follow in the footsteps of my father and namesake and seek my fame and fortune by joining the army and rising through its ranks. I also desire to follow a druidic path and finding my future in the power of nature. I stand at the threshold of needing to choose. Shall I attempt to rise to Ruler of Kings through a traditional path climbing through the army ranks as my father felt my namesake may have done? Or shall I stray from tradition and seek to rise by harnessing the power of nature?

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lonewolf
(+)

Ranger Bac

Advisor Description

I had the most interesting experience today! As I left with the pay I received upon completion of a months long trapping job I was pulled aside by somebody Id noticed around town several times. Peiter, a member of the Merchants Guild and city council, greeted me by name and asked if he could talk with me.

Peiter told me hed been watching me since Id arrived in town. I felt quite alarmed at first and confused over why a successful man like Peiter would take interest in somebody still unknown like myself. As he explained himself I began to feel somewhat better. Apparently Peiter and my Mother knew each other quite well growing up and grew quite close before circumstances led to Mothers family moving from town Peiters family moving up the social ranks.

When Mother heard hed risen to the council she wrote him and asked him to watch out for me and help me as much as he might be willing to. For the sake of their childhood friendship he has offered to assist me at least with whatever wise counsel he can give.

While a prideful part of myself wishes to make my own way I am now thankful to have somebody in his position watching out for me and offering advice. Im sure it will prove helpful.

26th Aug, 2018 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lonewolf
(+)

Bac the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Bac the Ranger. I, Bac, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Bac the Ranger hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

28th Aug, 2018 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lonewolf
(+)

Ranger Bac

Bac the Ranger is raised. How can mine transgressions leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward wonder-struck in this destiny of fate? It is mine lack of cause.

29th Aug, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lonewolf
(+)

Ranger Bac

Relation Description

I saw the most breathtakingly beautiful girl today. I saw her as I was crossing the road by the jeweler's shop. The very sight of her stopped me in my tracks, right there in the middle of the roadway! Her dress was somewhat plain but well made and very well fitting, her hair as dark as night and eyes as blue as a bright and cloudless sky. She saw me staring and gave a welcoming smile! A sudden cursing brought me back to my senses as a passing teamster narrowly missed me with his cart, passing by just close enough to send me sprawling. I think he may have gotten closer than he needed to… She gave a pleased and playful laugh before turning a corner and disappearing from sight.

> TOPIC: Bac the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,