Aetheldred the Fisherman

Aetheldred Fisherman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Aug, 2018 - 8:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 630 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Aug, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Aetheldred the Fisherman

My name is Aetheldred. As life proceeded, living became easier for me, however it was not always so. My mother and father both began having children very late due to several complications, so neither of them did any hunting or gathering, as it was strenuous on their old bodies. They stayed home and did work there, while I brought in the necessities. Starting out, the food we had dwindled, and me not knowing what to do to keep my family alive, I crafted my own spear. I spent the first few years hunting wild animals and catching fish with the spear, until an old man once traveled past while I was trying to catch fish. With pity in his eyes, he handed me his fishing rod, and taught me how to use it.

As my life continued, I started to pick up on things. Things that would allow me and my family to survive. We even made some money from the cotton that my mother and father cultivated. We used some of the money right before winter to buy food for when the lakes froze over, but I still have. After my mother died, I knew I had to bury myself in some sort of work to keep my mind off of things. That just so happened to be fishing; I guess I never got sick of it.

I stand 5 feet, 8 inches tall with a muscular body. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I have white skin and a fairly plain appearance.

I want to follow magic-users. Although I love fishing, I have my own aspirations that I was never able to dabble in, given my circumstances. I want to attain the money required to learn more about magics, through first starting a fishing business. I believe I can now make it in this world, doing what I want to do.

Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Fisherman Aetheldred

Advisor Description

Aetheldred met Fredrick a couple months ago while fishing near the lake that resides by Aetheldred's house. Aetheldred typically does not get visitors by other fishermen there, as it's a fairly small lake and it's in the outskirts of town. Fredrick decided to sit near Aetheldred while they both fished, to pass the time. Aetheldred was truly amazed by Fredrick's share of wisdom; not only was he a seasoned fisherman much like Aetheldred, he also liked to travel. Fredrick traveled the far reaches of the world, and spent much of his recent time conversing with others, talking about the things he's learned and the places he explored in the past.

Aetheldred, intrigued by his experience, found another sudden passion: The desire to explore. So he decided to keep in touch with Fredrick, asking if he would like to join Aetheldred in his travels. He promptly said yes. While no real progress has been made thus far in traveling, they still converse while fishing at the same lake, almost daily.

Aetheldred is hopeful of Fredrick's decisions. He is honest no matter what, which is what sealed the deal for Aetheldred. No matter what plan or idea that Aetheldred poses to Fredrick, he knows for a fact that Fredrick will give him his true opinion, backed by years of experience. It's only been a few months, but Aetheldred knows that he would follow Fredrick anywhere, and vice-versa, as that's what friends are for.

26th Aug, 2018 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Aetheldred the Fisherman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He should've just stuck to fishing. I tried to tell him, "Aetheldred, you're going to go on an ambiguous quest for some random guy for three gold pieces? Are you insane?" But he just told me "It's fine, he's a physician, he's extremely trustworthy. I'll be back in just a couple of hours." And that was the last time I saw him... well, in his normal appearance.

Naturally, when I came over to his house at evening to see how things went, I became worried when I knocked on his door and heard no answer. I immediately sought him out in town, but after checking every single public establishment and being unable to see him anywhere, I brought together a search party. Within the same night, we ventured off into the woods to hopefully find him in one piece. We split up after some time, and it was someone else that had found him. She whistled into the quiet woods, and everyone immediately rushed over to the source of the sound. As we all saw her, we also saw two men, only one which looked familiar. He wasn't in one piece; his head lie two meters from his body. Both head and body hunched to the side, but his head was most disturbing. A look of terror permanently solidified on his face. I carried both components back to town, where we held the funeral the day after. This letter is written shortly after that funeral. Once I am finished, I will hand this to the authorities, and hopefully they can bring vengeance to me and my friend. I'm sorry I cannot provide any more details about this crime. Maybe if I was there, things would have gone differently.

Thank you,

-Fredrick

> TOPIC: Aetheldred the Fisherman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,