In Player Fighting In A RPG

In Player Fighting Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2018 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

As the Dungeon Master, how do you handle players who start fighting among themselves in a Role-playing Game?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG In Fighting Player In

I try to mediate and be a voice of reason, but truth be told I don't handle it well.

I'm inclined to focus on trying to get everyone to play together, and don't quite get when people focus far more on relatively minor issues rather than the game.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Player Fighting In A RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

There is always times when characters do not always get along. Sometimes it can make some good role playing and other times not so much. I usually allow them to go the way they want and then deal with the outcome of the fight or issue and go from there. It can some times lead to other adventures too.

21st Sep, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

I like a Dungeon Master that is factual and doesn't show a biased towards player X or Y even if he knows them personally or they are related. This brings fairness to the game and doesn't leave anyone feeling like everyone is against them. Fighting just has to be out of the picture if anyone is going to enjoy the game but I am going to say that there are people who love to pick or start a fight- its just them.

22nd Sep, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Why can't people simply get along? In my observations its usually one person that is simply being unreasonable that causes the whole fight. No one will back down because no one will want to look stupid for agreeing to something that should not be. For instance, asking someone to do something you would not do yourself or expecting a certain kind of action that you haven't been exhibiting yourself.

> TOPIC: In Player Fighting In A RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,