Fey the Barbarian

Fey Barbarian - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 631 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Aug, 2018 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Fey the Barbarian

Thanks mom for everything, I really appreciate you raising me and all. And you too Dad, thank you both, even though you're both gone now. I guess I have to starting living and everything, so first thing is to find a way to get started. I'm thinking of mining, or maybe carrying heavy stuff. I got these big ol' burly arms of mine, somebody must have some use for them.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I gotta introduce myself. My name's Fey, 6 feet 4 inches tall I think. I'm pretty big and muscular with no hair. No idea what my eye colors is, never really looked at myself in a long time. Pretty sure I'm tan though, from all the work I did outside, cutting down trees and harvesting wheat and all. I don't hang out with other people too much, cause' they call me ugly and stupid.

I just gotta prove myself to the world that I ain't ugly and stupid, that's all. I'll eventually prove myself to all those mean guys, but first I gotta make a livin' somehow. And I'll probably start off with minin'. And then… something, not sure what I'mma do after that.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Barbarian Fey

Advisor Description

Fey doesn't remember too much about what happened directly after entering town, he only knows that he went directly to the tavern. While having a drink in the tavern, he was struck by the beauty of one of the ladies working there. He called her over, making her think that he needed service. He began to simply talk with her about life and the struggles that he's been going through.

Clara was legitimately concerned about Fey's well-being. He seemed utterly depressed and he was slurring almost all of his words. She told Fey that she would be at the tavern for whenever he needed her for help. Fey has seen Clara several times at the tavern since then, but he has become more optimistic with his conversation topics, mainly speaking about what his future plans are. He tries to even pry into Clara's personal life sometimes, to try and learn a little more about her. He becomes more physically attracted to her as time passes.

They continue to build upon a bond of trust, but that bond is merely in the early stages.

27th Aug, 2018 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Fey the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Fey the Barbarian is raised. I, Fey, have died but am alive again! I am still Fey the Barbarian even if this medieval world doth maketh me amazed the 1st time over.

27th Aug, 2018 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Omgshiko
(+)

Barbarian Fey

The Resurrection of Fey the Barbarian. I am still Fey the Barbarian even if this hallucination doth maketh me amazed the 2nd time over.

> TOPIC: Fey the Barbarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,