Lothar the Paladin

Lothar Paladin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Aug, 2018 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 636 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Lothar the Paladin
A Friend

Lothar the Paladin

My name is Lothar; I am trsining to be a paladin. My mother named me Lothar because she saw I am strong and have great strength, and she saw that I would serve my fellow men around me.

I am 6' 4" tall and am very muscular and strong. I have brown hair with medium-sized brown eyes. I am light skin colored with a handsome appearance.

I follow the clerics and their way of prayer. I have devoted myself to holy ways and serving others in need.
I want to find a kingdom that will allow me to protect my people. I would like to mine ores and sell these ores to merchants; also I woukd like to sell the furs I bring back from the mountains in my wagon to willing merchants for a good price. I view alliances as great importance to surviving these ages of constant wars and strife.

I intend to fight to restore peace in our lands, serving and leading our people to peace and safety. It should be known that my character is very spiritual and is a devout worker to ensure that these lands are to be built with love as their foundation and faith thst the light and its servants will help us to fulfill all of our soul's purpose.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Lothar the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,