Melodee the Baroness - Page 15 of 17

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 15 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Apr, 2021 - 9:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Mar, 2021 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 15

Some refer to me as Melodee, the Brawling master.

Sponsored Links:
21st Mar, 2021 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

My Next Medieval Adventure

A long haired dwarf on the slim side, perhaps because he was worried about his treasure, hired me to get his stolen loot for him from a hideout guarded by some difficult creatures or people I'm no sure which.

26th Mar, 2021 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Melodee the Baroness, have attained the tenth level in the Joker Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Joker.

29th Mar, 2021 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 15 Baroness Melodee

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Baroness, but I am also an expert Fire Tamer of which I am very proud.

6th Apr, 2021 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

My Next Medieval Adventure

Today I met a person described as having cocoa eyes, curly hair, and an unusual body. I take it they were either from the Eastern kingdom or even further away. It did not matter though because I was mostly interested in what they were offering… the chance for lots of gold. I am about to set off on a small adventure to reclaim some gold.

ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

Adventure Entry

When I arrived at the location I found that there was a large hidden door under a fallen tree. In order to open it I had to life the tree. It took some effort but I was able to do it. I then opened the hidden door and entered.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 15

Adventure Entry

It took a lot of effort to get through the hidden door because there was over growth in my path and even though I cut through most of it I found that a lot of the vines stuck to the walls and everything around it.

ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 15

T'was the first time I encountered a Swordsman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,