Melodee the Baroness - Page 3 of 17

Message to Advisor Today we rescued a girl - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Mar, 2019 - 6:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Feb, 2019 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 3

Meeting the townsfolk

I had a strange visit from the ghost again. She told me I needed to write about the people I met when I first came into the town. The people are friendly, at least most of them. There are some that are obviously hiding something but who isn't?

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2019 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Finding a job

Finding a job in this town is not too difficult but finding a job that I really want is difficult. I also wod rather slay something than cleaning Stefan's outhouse but I guess you need to start somewhere before you become known.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Melodee, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

3rd Mar, 2019 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 3 Baroness Melodee

Wish I could change this about myself

I don't think I would change anything about t myself. I am very happy with the way I turned out and the path I am following which could land me at the throne of the ruler of kings and queens. Hopefully I am right in my own assessment and do not make myself an idiot.

4th Mar, 2019 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Today, my encounter with a Bully ended with me slaying the Bully.

4th Mar, 2019 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I most definitely want to be the ruler of kings and I think if I did not want to be the ruler of kings then all the sacrifices that my mother and others have made would be wasted. Not that I think I have an obligation but more of a duty.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2019 - 11:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 3

T'was the first time I encountered a Marauder. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

5th Mar, 2019 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

Today we rescued a girl that was captured by some rough looking woodsmen up to no good. I was so angry with their evil plan that I hacked them to pieces. The men on the patrol were surprised by my fury over the whole event.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,