Melodee the Baroness - Page 5 of 17

Today, my encounter with a Wolf Pack ended - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th May, 2019 - 1:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
26th Mar, 2019 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 5

I am a Fighter because I have joined the Guild of Fighters.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2019 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Thoughts on the Chancellor

I do not know anything about the chancellor as he is probably considered to be too important or too powerful for the likes of me, a poor, orphan nobody struggling to rise into the ranks. Soon he will know my name, I'm pretty sure of it.

30th Mar, 2019 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Drinking at the Tavern

The tavern is day finitely a lively place with challenges, wenches bringing hearty meals and drunks that sometimes do not know their place. Its a good place to gain information as well as entertainment skills.

31st Mar, 2019 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 5 Baroness Melodee

Message to Advisor

I am getting very good at beating those tavern challenges and hey remain a good source of income until I can do better. I am hoping to make another patrol soon but I need to specialize before doing so.

1st Apr, 2019 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Renting a room at the Tavern

Tavern rooms aren't the best places to sleep by they are better than a tent or just being open to the elements. There is a certain amount of protection that comes from staying at a tavern so it makes the stay tolerable.

3rd Apr, 2019 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

Favorite Skill training

There will probably be skills in the future that will change my current position but for now the skill that I liked the most was hardy because it boosted my ability to endure during battle. Before this I was closer to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Apr, 2019 - 7:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 5

Message to Advisor

My dear friend, I have returned to Llafair. I wanted to catch the next patrol so I was unable to get back to you before that to say my heartfelt goodbye. I am hoping to gain a greater level and perhaps find some gold that can satisfy those evil tax collectors back home.

10th May, 2019 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Today, my encounter with a Wolf Pack ended with me slaying the Wolf Pack.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,