Melodee the Baroness - Page 6 of 17

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only - Page 6 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Nov, 2019 - 4:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
10th May, 2019 - 1:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 6

Today, my encounter with a Marauder Leader ended with me slaying the Marauder Leader.

Sponsored Links:
8th Sep, 2019 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Ever fought a Wild Dog Pack? I did… and beat it to death.

8th Sep, 2019 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Baroness, but I am also an expert Dice Games of which I am very proud.

8th Oct, 2019 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 6 Baroness Melodee

I am considered the master of the Chess Game Skill.

16th Oct, 2019 - 8:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

If gold were plentiful I would

If gold were plentiful I would spend it on all the things that would make me as an invincible as possible so that my path towards ruler of all kingdoms would not be as difficult as it is at the moment. Not that I am shying away from challenges but there are some periods of time where this wish crossed my mind.

1st Nov, 2019 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

Message to Advisor

Luke, its been awhile. I am in Lafair. I just showed the local tavern some of my skills but now I need to toughen up in preparation for more patrols. At the local hall I have gone into training. The toughen skill of course. This will give me the ability to stand up in battle, or so they say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2019 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 6

My conspiracy theory

I think there is an underlying cause to do evil in the town but the fear of being overrun by the monarchy keeps the den and other rebels in check at least for now. If there was a time where the monarchy lost control there would be an instant rise in mobs and civil unrest.

17th Nov, 2019 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 6

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Baroness, but I am also an expert Darts Game of which I am very proud.

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,