Melodee the Baroness - Page 8 of 17

Message to Advisor I am continuing my rest - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Feb, 2020 - 4:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
20th Jan, 2020 - 9:06am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 8

A Nine Men's Morris Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Henry Cocknbull.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2020 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

The Politics of The Town

Where doesn't have lots of politicking? This town is no different to the others that are filled with greedy men who don't mind taking from the poor to supply the already very wealthy. There will come a day when justice will be served.

25th Jan, 2020 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

At what age will I be Ruler?

It is hard to predict at what age I will be the ruler of all. Bad decisions and wasted time has caused me to be unable to achieve what I must in the time that I should. There is no poi t in regretful thinking so I will continue to press on.

28th Jan, 2020 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 8 Baroness Melodee

I, Melodee, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 6 among my fellow men.

28th Jan, 2020 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Baroness, but I am also an expert Magician of which I am very proud.

29th Jan, 2020 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

A Riding Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Bastian.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Feb, 2020 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 8

Expert in the Dancing Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Dancing Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

10th Feb, 2020 - 4:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Message to Advisor

I am continuing my rest period and it is taking awhile. Instead of healing I invest in more skills which slows my getting better. I guess I can sleep more but I feel like I am not doing enough. Anyway, I am heading to bed now but wanted to send you this note first.

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,