Melodee the Baroness - Page 2 of 17

First time in the Town When I first entered - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Feb, 2019 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
29th Nov, 2018 - 11:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

It was the typical day and the usual trip to the tavern to see what was new. Definitely, there was something never experienced before because before I could see what was going on a man dressed in all black wearing a hood and cloak approached me just outside the tavern door. He said to me,

"I've been waiting for you. I have been sent by someone interested in your push towards being the next ruler of kings."

I was surprised by this because I thought the only one who knew about my goal was my advisor. I sat down with him in the tavern and we discussed the terms. I learned that it was only expected of me to accept and wait. I agreed.

Sponsored Links:
30th Nov, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Message to Advisor

In the tavern… the one locally… I was embarrassed by the fact I did not even know how to jump properly so I immediately left to go to the place where it is taught and started an intensive training session. I should be done in some days but I will have mastered it by then… I think.

30th Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

I never knew my father. There are figments of him roaming my mind but as each year passes it becomes more like a blur. I heard that he died while fighting but then where is his burial? I have not received proper answers as I should and sometimes it makes me angry while other times sad.

3rd Dec, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 2 Baroness Melodee

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

Using a white dress I was asked to hold on to a warthog in a competition I thought I would fail but I didn't. On my first try and held on so tight that I thought that the warthog and I would become one. In the end I was able to keep my dress as white as possible and better than my rival. These pretty pebbles will now come in very handy.

5th Dec, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Let it be known that I, Melodee, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

11th Dec, 2018 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Melodee the Baroness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2019 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I have been receiving instruction in skills I believe I will need. The training is tough but I am getting to where I need to be. I am hoping that in the near future I will start going on some patrols around Llafair. I hear they are in need of mercenaries and that fits me right.

1st Feb, 2019 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

First time in the Town

When I first entered the town I was not sure where I should go or what I should do. My new found friend and advisor paved the way and showed me how I should proceed. I was really glad because I would be lost without this kind of help. The other people in the town are fairly friendly but they can be a bit strange at times like Lady Fluke and the tavern owner, Stefan.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,