Melodee the Baroness - Page 2 of 2

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8 Hours Ago

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

Level: 2
Action: Living
ROK II

Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 2

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

It was the typical day and the usual trip to the tavern to see what was new. Definitely, there was something never experienced before because before I could see what was going on a man dressed in all black wearing a hood and cloak approached me just outside the tavern door. He said to me,

"I've been waiting for you. I have been sent by someone interested in your push towards being the next ruler of kings."

I was surprised by this because I thought the only one who knew about my goal was my advisor. I sat down with him in the tavern and we discussed the terms. I learned that it was only expected of me to accept and wait. I agreed.

Trapper

ROK II

Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Message to Advisor

In the tavern… the one locally… I was embarrassed by the fact I did not even know how to jump properly so I immediately left to go to the place where it is taught and started an intensive training session. I should be done in some days but I will have mastered it by then… I think.

Trapper

ROK II

Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

I never knew my father. There are figments of him roaming my mind but as each year passes it becomes more like a blur. I heard that he died while fighting but then where is his burial? I have not received proper answers as I should and sometimes it makes me angry while other times sad.

Trapper

ROK II

Symphony
(+)

Page 2 Baroness Melodee

War With A Warthog Burlesque Competition

Using a white dress I was asked to hold on to a warthog in a competition I thought I would fail but I didn't. On my first try and held on so tight that I thought that the warthog and I would become one. In the end I was able to keep my dress as white as possible and better than my rival. These pretty pebbles will now come in very handy.

Post Date: 6.4 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Let it be known that I, Melodee, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 8 Hours Ago / Post ID: #
Trapper

ROK II

Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Melodee the Baroness.

Guest please SHARE: "Melodee the Baroness" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Melodee the Baroness" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

World Issues

North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 14 Hours Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Skeptic 15 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Skeptic 15 Hours Ago
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Dice 21st Nov, 2018 - 10:51pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm