Melodee the Baroness - Page 12 of 17

I, Melodee known as the Baroness, have graduated - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Sep, 2020 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Aug, 2020 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 12

Message to Advisor

I'm very appreciative of you informing me about the gifts of the exchanger. I did not know she had this as an opportunity. I have some work to do but I can see the other things she has to offer. I just got back from a long stint on the plains. I need to restock my supplies and perhaps do a little more training.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2020 - 7:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Town Body Guild

The guild where they train your body is probably the most useful and needed place for an adventurer. What they teach there has literally saved my life on countless occasions. One thing I wish I had considered more strongly was this place. I did not take it seriously until it was too late.

15th Sep, 2020 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

My Next Medieval Adventure

A heavy set woman with light brown eyes, and long hair hired me to look for treasure. I was not sure if this was a suitable task for me alone but she said I could do it. I felt renewed by her enthusiasm and accepted the task. I feel somewhat prepared yet a bit worried that there may be something that might stand in my way.

15th Sep, 2020 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 12 Baroness Melodee

I have defeated a Zealot Leader. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Melodee the Baroness.

15th Sep, 2020 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Sword Specialization Skill expert.

21st Sep, 2020 - 6:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

It was confirmed upon meh, Melodee the Baroness, that I am now an expert in Climb.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2020 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 12

Town Stables

I was only familiar with the town stables much later in my life. I was too overwhelmed with adapting to the town to even think about the method of leaving it. But when it was time I went to the stables and found it easier to leave than I thought it would have been,.

29th Sep, 2020 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

I, Melodee known as the Baroness, have graduated from the Run Skill training.

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,