Fear: Trump In The White House

Fear Trump White House - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 20th Nov, 2018 - 10:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Fear Trump In White House Author Bob Woodward
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Bob Woodward: Trump's aides stole his papers 'to protect the country'. President Donald Trump's closest aides have taken extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn't sign them, according to a new book from legendary journalist Bob Woodward.

Woodward's 448-page book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," provides an unprecedented inside-the-room look through the eyes of the President's inner circle. From the Oval Office to the Situation Room to the White House residence, Woodward uses confidential background interviews to illustrate how some of the President's top advisers view him as a danger to national security and have sought to circumvent the commander in chief. Ref. CNN.

Fear: Trump In The White House (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2018 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

House White The Trump Fear

I can believe it too. At least there are some sensible people in the White House who really want to save America.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fear: Trump In The White House UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Well, that's a bit of a mixed bag. Sure, they're keeping him from making mistakes, but the longer he's there, the more damage he'll do in spite of their efforts. To some degree, I think they ought to let him screw up in a hugely public manner, and let him reap the consequences.

5th Sep, 2018 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

I don't understand that take on Trump. He screws up enough that there should be riots in the streets over his presidency. They might be trying to save us from things that aren't recoverable like going to war, loss of life, etc. If America wasn't so dumbed down then they would see what is happening!

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

President Trump in Woodward book: 'You've got to deny' accusations by women. When accused of sexual assault or other misdeeds by women, President Trump says you've got to "Deny, deny, deny," according to Bob Woodward's new book. Source 4o.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Trump’s huge ‘top-secret’ mistake. DONALD Trump made such a monumental mistake during a visit from Malcolm Turnbull his secret service had to take drastic action. Source 1o.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fear Trump The White House

I remember when this was mentioned on the news I was practically flabbergasted. What other president in American history will have it written about them in the history books that their aides had to steal paperwork from them just to save the world. Craziness.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Fear Trump The White House Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

What if Donald Trump is what America is all about? There is a widely accepted idea among some Americans that Trump does not reflect American values. They are wrong. Source 5l.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Fear: Trump In The White House

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,