Burt Reynolds

Burt Reynolds - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 12:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Burt Reynolds Actor
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2018 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Burt Reynolds

Burt Reynolds dies at 82. Burt Reynolds, the mustachioed megastar who first strutted on screen more than half a century ago, died Thursday, according to his agent Todd Eisner. He was 82. The Georgia native, whose easy-going charms and handsome looks drew prominent roles in films such as "Smokey and the Bandit" and "Boogie Nights," suffered a cardiac arrest, Eisner said. Ref. CNN.

Image by photo by Alan Light, CC BY 2.0, Source 8k.

Burt Reynolds
Burt Reynolds (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Reynolds Burt

He was Mr. Sexy in his day and everyone remembers him for his mustache, at least because they were popular in that day but its not the case anymore. May he rest in peace.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Burt Reynolds
A Friend

Burt Reynolds Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I will miss him I enjoyed watching him in his movies as he seemed to do very well at entertaining us all. Rest in Peace Burt.

20th Sep, 2018 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Reynolds Burt

I've seen him in a flick or two, never thought he was wow or special. Maybe his mustache was working for him back then.

> TOPIC: Burt Reynolds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,