Theon the Cursed

Theon Cursed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Sep, 2018 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 644 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Theon the Cursed
A Friend

Theon the Cursed

I, am Theon and I was given this name because my spirit and body runs rampant and untamed. I am known as the cursed because I am a walking curse upon the world, I curse the ground with blood and I curse the air with fear and hate. I curse those around me with my very presence.

I stand 6'4 tall with a skinny but muscled body. I have dark brown hair with normal sized dark blue eyes. My pale skin and a dark appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows thieves, they have a certain anonymity to them that I enjoy. I want to make my name known throughout the hidden circles in our little world.I will do this by any means necessary, if it gains me something significant, I will do it. I do not like being involved in a group or alliance unless they understand that I will do whatever I need to in order to further myself or what they are getting themselves into when I "tag" along.

I intend to do anything I can to better myself, anything or anyone who gets in my way shall be dealt with. Should I become the next ruler of kings, I will find who killed my mother and punish them the same way that they did my mother. It should be known that ever since my mother was killed I went on to a war path to find those responsible, I will stop at nothing until I do. When that is all said and done I will better myself and help others who have gone through similar things. I am not bad I am not good, I am a curse. The curse upon which evil shall be erased. Thus, I now start this path towards revenge and then redemption.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Theon the Cursed
A Friend

Cursed Theon

Advisor Description

I met Draven during my first evening visit to the town, thee was a little hesitant to come up to me at first, but after staring at me hard and long he shuffled over to my position. I had just entered the town and was looking around a little clueless when he showed up next to me.

I was caught off guard by him and kind of jumped back a little. I looked at Draven for a second, I was trying to decide if thy was a threat. I was just about to say something, but Draven motioned me off to the side. I followed cautiously but also intrigued as to why thy was referring to me. As I entered the alley way thee told me that thy was watching me ever since I went on my first job as a bodyguard.

I was offset by this but I continued to listen. He asked me if I was new, then immediately answered himself saying "of course thy is new, ye wouldn't be here otherwise." Draven looked upon me with a kind of hope that you see in a wench when she is let go. Then Draven told me to come see him if I ever need anything, and that in times of need he would help me. I was confused and just nodded and went on my way.

As I walked away I thought to me' self for a moment, "what was that hoodlum on about, if thee thinks he will be of some use, I will accept it." I looked back to see if Draven was still there but he had already hid himself among the growing crowd.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Theon the Cursed
A Friend

Theon the Cursed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

You are so beautiful in every way

You're so precious my angel queen,
if only you could see the glowing
precious gem you are every time I think of you.
You are so beautiful in every way.
I need my lady next to me each night and day.
You're the only one who will fulfill and complete me.
You're so beautiful my little sexy queen,
I love you in my heart and soul fiercely
yet as the same time so tenderly.
You are so beautiful I'm in awe that you love me too.

> TOPIC: Theon the Cursed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,