Closed
ROK II RPG Character 647 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Sep, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Writerofworl
(+)

Elias the Mighty

The world has changed. I feel it in the water… I smell it in the air. Much that once was, is lost.

My name is Elias and this is my story.
I've come from a humble family, with nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Since I remember, I always felt in my heart the need to explore the sea. My mother used to fascinate me with her stories about brave sailors with their ships gliding in uncharted waters. Soon enough, I felt the call of the sea Gods and I made it my fate to sail around, expanding my horizons.

I'm not very strong nor very weak. My body adjusted to the harsh life of a sailor and these blue eyes have seen a fair bit of what the world can offer.
My hair has grown brown light, much to the suns exposure. Although my mother used to say I had blonde hair, as I grew older, it became darker.
Being almost 6 feet tall, it proved to be and advantage while climbing masts and maneuvering the sails.
Because of the sailors life, my skin is always tanned, giving it a golden color.

Some say I have a presence in the sense that people normally notice me. Maybe its due to my young appearance since the folks I normally hang out with are experienced sailors with voluptuous dark beards. I am still unable to grow a full beard but it starts to make notice.

I see myself as a fighter as well. As I grew older, I sought my father's companions who taught me the basics of combats. It has saved my life a couple of times, mainly when the ships I used to sail with were ambushed by pirates.
At one point I thought I would die when one of the pirates stroke me down with his sword in my chest. The medic of the ship said my resilience and will to live gave me the strength to not fall from the limbo and remain with the living.
I carry the scar as a memory that I shouldn't take things for granted.

As for now, I only intend to travel around, meet new people and do any work that comes along. I don't know what lies ahead of me but I do know I will enjoy my path, wherever it leads me.

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2018 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Writerofworl
(+)

Mighty Elias

Advisor Description

Garret was considered to be a tall and handsome man. His curly dark brown hair and he boyish grin usually got the attention of the women.
Standing tall at well above 6 feet and of a muscular built, Garret had ascended quickly to the position of captain. His sense of duty earned him that position fairly quickly and soon enough, he was already in charge of new soldiers whom sought work in the militia.
Elias met him precisely at the town barracks. He had been looking for a job that could give him enough money for a rent at the tavern and food on his plate.
Garret had been coaxing the new cadets, quite fiercely in fact, and getting them ready for a patrol. Elias not knowing the militarism manners, decided he would just approach the man and ask him if he could enlist in the militia.
This did not please the captain in the slightest, because this peasant had just interrupted one of his best speeches "YOU! GET BACK IN LINE! You will talk when I allow it!" Elias gulped and with his tail between the legs, obeyed the very scarlet captain. They started with the wrong foot and that brought up animosity towards Elias, from his companions and the captain himself.

Due to their less fashionable encounter, the captain didn't give any break to Elias. He demanded him to clean all of the cadets boots, mop the floor, clean the swords of everyone of the barrack he was at, and patrol every night.
Elias obediently did so and sometimes would wonder if it was a mistake coming into this town. Each task Elias failed, the captain would grow more weary and angry at him. The tasks would get bigger and bigger to serve him a lesson to never disrupt a captain's speech. But Elias was set to surprise the captain.

In one morning, the captain had given him the task of shinning everyone's boots. He thought the rookie would fail again, but for his surprise, when he arrived at the barracks, he saw all the boots perfectly aligned and cleaned.
"Well well. Looks like you finally learned your lesson… " That seemed to appease the captain and their relationship started to become better with time.

> TOPIC: Elias the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,