Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Baltimore Orioles, the name that comes to mind is Cal Ripken Jr. He was most famous for breaking and setting the consecutive start record in Major League Baseball, but was also a top tier Shortstop both in batting and fielding.
22nd Apr, 2006 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Baltimore Orioles

When I hear about the Baltimore Orioles, the name that comes to mind is Cal Ripken Jr. He was most famous for breaking and setting the consecutive start record in Major League Baseball, but was also a top tier Shortstop both in batting and fielding.
The Orioles of today are comprised of such players as Miguel Tejada, Javy Lopez, Brian Roberts, Melvin Mora and Kevin Benson. As a Braves fan myself, I was sad to see Lopez go to the Orioles 2 years ago, but this year, long-time pitching coach Leo Mazzone also made the jump, and that was a huge hit to the Braves pitching staff. Mazzone will have his hands full as the Orioles pitching staff is far from the caliber that he is accustomed to in Atlanta. Currently the team is 11-8 and 2nd in the tough AL East division.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2006 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Baltimore Orioles
A Friend

Orioles Baltimore

I went on a family vacation some years back and one two free tickets to an Orioles game. It was in celebration of the new stadium they had at the time and I was really into Cal Ripkin Jr at the time. The stadium was really nice and the fans seemed to welcome everyone. I just really liked the town and the team atmosphere there and would love to go back some time.

13th May, 2006 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Baltimore Orioles Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I too, got the opportunity to visit Camden Yards for a day-game a couple of years ago. It was a great experience walking alongside the old warehouse across the way from the ballpark. The city of Baltimore, in general, is a great place to visit, especially if you are a fan of seafood.
As for the Orioles, Tejada has been the one bright spot for a team that is 16-20 and 1 game out of last place. He is currently batting .355 with 9 HR's and 29 RBI's. No one else has really stepped up, either in hitting or pitching. It is too bad since they showed a lot of promise last season.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2012 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Orioles Baltimore

Orioles beat Rangers

The Baltimore Orioles knocked off the two-time defending American League champion Texas Rangers 5-1 to advance to the Division Series against the rival New York Yankees. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2012 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Orioles Baltimore

Baltimore struck back at New York in the 13th inning to beat the Yankees 2-1. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2013 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Baltimore Orioles

The team says former Baltimore Orioles manager, Earl Weaver, who brought them a World Series title has died. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baltimore Orioles

Baltimore Orioles set team record for losses in a season. The Orioles have now lost more games than any other year since they moved to Baltimore prior to the 1954 season. Source 5i.

> TOPIC: Baltimore Orioles

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,