Aspartame

Aspartame - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Jun, 2020 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Aspartame Sugar Free, but Sick
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2005 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame

Do you use 'sugar-free' products? Do you ensure that there is no aspartame in it? If not, you may wish to start checking as humans can suffer from many side effects:

Aspartame Side Effects

The components of aspartame can lead to a number of <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->health<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02--> problems, as you have read. Side effects can occur gradually, can be immediate, or can be acute reactions. According to Lendon Smith, M.D. There is an enormous population suffering from side effects associated with aspartame, yet have no idea why drugs, supplements and herbs don't relieve their symptoms. Then, there are users who don't "Appear" to suffer immediate reactions at all. Even these individuals are susceptible to the long-term damage caused by excitatory amino acids, phenylalanine, methanol, and DKP.
Ref. Source 4d.

Aspartame
Aspartame (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2005 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame

I've always thought aspartame tasted terrible, but I didn't know how bad it was for me. As always, I prefer to stick with good old sugar. It may be bad for us, but I figure at least we know what's in it and what it does. We have been using it for enough generations to declare it safe in moderation.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2009 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aspartame Health & Special Psychology

Sensitivity to aspartame probed

Study will assess whether artificial sweetener aspartame causes health problems in people unusually sensitive to it. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2016 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame

Side-Effects of Aspartame on the Brain

The National Institutes of Health AARP study of hundreds of thousands of Americans followed for years found that frequent consumption of sweetened beverages, especially diet drinks, may increase depression risk among older adults. Whether soda, fruit-flavored drinks, or iced tea, those artificially sweetened drinks appeared to carry higher risk. There was a benefit in coffee […] Ref. Source 6v.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2020 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Aspartame

Does Aspartame Cause Lymphoma? The approval of aspartame has a controversial history. The Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) concluded that “there is a reasonable certainty […] Source 9x.

> TOPIC: Aspartame

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,