Daffyd the Swordsman

Daffyd Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Sep, 2018 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 638 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Sep, 2018 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mcgreeny
(+)

Daffyd the Swordsman

I am Daffyd the swordsman. My father was a general in the kings army and learned the sword from the time I could walk. My youthful passion for the law, skill with the sword, and great strength will help me make a name for myself in the histories of the world.

I follow the law, and justice. I will hire myself out to a noble lord and protect his life with my own. My great feats will earn me renown and I will become a legendary leader of men.

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2018 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mcgreeny
(+)

Swordsman Daffyd

Advisor Description

Captain Pellew approached me in the Town Tavern the first day I arrived. He said he had been waiting for me, ever since he heard my father had died, knowing that I would eventually come to seek my fortune. My father and he were friends, and had served together in many wars. It is my hope that his advice and mentorship will serve me well in my journey to becoming the ruler of kings.

11th Sep, 2018 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mcgreeny
(+)

Daffyd the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The Lady's eyes are glimmering gems
Her hair a river of gold
A delicate nose and truth to be told
She's rather a big mother hen

Her smile is contagious
her bosom quite hefty
Lady Fluke is outrageous
and handles me deftly.

26th Sep, 2018 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mcgreeny
(+)

Swordsman Daffyd

Despite coming to the town with great ambitions, Daffyd was soon distracted by petty interests and trivial matters. He neglected his goals in favour of carousing with friends and frivelled away what money he had. When he suddenly came down with a wasting disease, he had no money to pay for care and eventually died in his bed, feebly grasping his father's sword.

> TOPIC: Daffyd the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,