Are You Kind?

Are Kind - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Oct, 2018 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kindness
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Are You Kind?

The warm glow of kindness is real, even when there's nothing in it for you. We feel the benefit of kind acts regardless of whether they are altruistic or strategically motivated. Source 4f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Are You Kind?
A Friend

Kind Are

Agreed, But there's not many kind people in the world. Which is disappointing because look at what's going on. Other's are getting killed while people leave the homeless to starve and die. But you reek what you sow.

29th Oct, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Are You Kind? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Doing any kind of act no matter how small does make you feel good but I also would like to think that you do it because you hope that someone will do it back to you. If all of us were showing kindness to each other imagine how great a place this world would be.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Are You Kind?
A Friend

Kind Are

I do kind things because I wish to not because I hope someone will do it back to me. I try to be a kind person but a lot of people in this world nowadays beings out the beastly side of me and I am not very kind to them. I do have a job part time where I get to do nice things for people and be kind. I do work on being kind and doing kind things for others daily.

29th Oct, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Kind Are

That came out kind of wrong. I didn't mean you do it so you only get it done back to you. I mean that you do it thinking that you would like to have others treat you in the same way. Not that you're expecting it. You want to treat others the same way you want to be treated.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2018 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Are You Kind?
A Friend

Are You Kind?

Ah the golden rule of treat others as you would have them do unto you. That is a good motto to try and live by Lace. Good luck as that is not always easy to do with the attitudes of some people nowadays.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Are You Kind?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,